We have a 20-year track record of working with industry leaders such as VMware, Amazon, Red Hat, Cisco, Microsoft, HP, Oracle, and IBM. Our Account Executives have also led projects in telecom, financial services, healthcare, and utilities.
Our strategy is to work in a highly collaborative manner with our clients to ensure that project results will have the expected impact. We differ from other market research companies in our:
- Deep contextual understanding of the IT industry
- High level of executive involvement in projects
- Unwavering focus on business impact
- Use of premium sample sources and deep cleaning to ensure data quality
- State-of-the-art analytics used to create laser-clear insights for our clients
- Project teams who adapt rapidly to changing requirements and deliver to exceed expectations
- Visually appealing reports that tell a story and provide strategic implications and indicated actions
Jack Mandelbaum, CEO: Jack founded Management Insight Technologies in 1993. He has 30+ years of computer industry experience, a PhD in primary research, an MSCE with a distributed software focus, an MBA with a finance / accounting focus, and an SB in theoretical mathematics from MIT.
Rich March, Account Executive: Rich has 20 years of primary research experience in technology and communications. Prior to joining Management Insight in 2008, he was Managing Director for the Custom Research practice in Technology and Communications for GfK North America. Rich has a B.S. in communications from Boston University.
Paul Petersky, Account Executive: Paul has over 25 years of primary and secondary research project management experience. Prior to joining us, Paul served as VP Account Executive for ConStat and VP of Market Research for the Management Network Group (TMNG), a telecommunications management consulting firm. Paul earned his MBA from the Daniel’s College of Business at The University of Denver and his BA from Colorado College.
Lisa Stone, COO: Lisa oversees the quality of our research and the efficiency of our processes. Prior to joining us, Lisa worked in management consulting at Accenture. Lisa has an M.B.A. from Babson and a B.A. in sociology from Boston College.