What we offer
A mix of quantitative and qualitative research services
Companies we've worked with
- Measure the effectiveness of your business strategy with Core Metrics.
- These studies provide you with all the information you need to effectively execute in the marketplace including deployment metrics, market share/penetration estimates, awareness/consideration/preference, perceptual analysis, product planning and more.
- Core Metrics can be conducted at the corporate level, a line-of-business, or a product category.
- Define the segments that exist in your market and identify actions most likely to have the highest strategic impact on each of the segments.
- We provide tools to help classify future respondents into segments or profile previously defined segments.
- We offer segmentation at the corporate level for strategic purposes or at the tactical level to optimize share for a specific offering.
- Price and Package for optimal share or profitability depending on the stage of market maturity, product development, and/or business risk.
- Techniques include SKU optimization, licensing models, volume arrangements, volume discounts, component elasticity analysis, and share simulations.
- Test your concept before or after launch to determine market reception and potential uptake.
- Testing methods take market readiness and the stage of concept development /concept complexity into account.
- We include standardized metrics for comparative analysis.
- Track your customer’s engagement to determine what can be achieved if customers use your company’s product(s) in an optimal manner.
- We investigate the benefits associated with the deployment of a product, barriers to achieving benefits, bench-marking customers’ habits, usage and practices, assessing the impact of competitive brands and products, and model customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Compare and contrast perceptions within your company to market perceptions.
- We build predictive models that indicate the best return on potential investments company executives can make across the disciplines.
- In combination with our Core Metrics model, our Operational Alignment Assessment develops a tailored trajectory for your company from inside looking out.
Our Research Team will work with You
Other areas of research include:
- Regression analysis (linear and logistic)
- Multiple discriminant analysis (MDA)
- Path analysis
- Structural Equation Modeling (SEM)
- Factor analysis to identify constructs underlying brand attributes
- Perceptual mapping of brands among those who prefer a brand and those who do not
- Correspondence analysis
- Track metrics over time to watch trends in data
- Identify statistically significant differences in order to make rigorous statements about what has changed
- Use effect sizing when statistical significance is not appropriate